Well, I just accepted a 30 day challenge for the next 30 days or posts Here’s my 15 things.
1. I watch a lot of Cartoon Network. Well, just cartoons in general. Anime does not count as cartoons, by the way.
2. Just so you know, I do like anime. A LOT. I’ve watched DBZ, Inuyasha, Trinity Blood, Blood+, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fooly Cooly, a bit of Ouran Host Club, Naruto… and the list goes on! I used to like Pokemon before too many series started to become apparent.
3. Over the summer I tend to go crazy with things, especially video games. I once played 12 hours straight on summer (aside from dinner). Want to know when I stopped? About 6AM.
4. Know what? I used to think the game Kingdom Hearts was stupid. Why? Disney characters. By then the sequel Chain of Memories was on Gameboy Advance and then when seeing someone progress through the game I saw someone from the Final Fantasy series. Total WTF moment.
5. My tools of the trade when drawing are Sakura Micron Pens or Sharpie pens. Remember my Adventure Time post?
6. My favorite creatures of fantasy are angels, dragons, phoenixes, imps, vampires, hmmm, let me think… how about androids and warmechs?
7. I don’t think Disney was as good as it was before. Only a handful of movies that it makes nowadays are worth the treat, visual or otherwise. Alice in Wonderland and The Princess and the Frog are notable examples.
8. My favorite pieces in chess are the queen and the rook.
9. I’m not a big checkers fan.
10. I bet I’ve had weirder dreams than you, the reader. They’re dreams so odd that not even Alice in Wonderland’s colors are trippy enough as the concept of my subconscious. No, don’t wish to have weird dreams. They’ll keep you up at night.
11. You say Jersey Shore I say Looney Tunes and Family Guy. You say Call of Duty, I say Final Fantasy and Super Mario.
12. My favorite genres to write of are sci-fi, fantasy, and supernatural.
13. I like animated films more than real films. They get better ratings.
14. My favorite animated film that is not from Disney, Pixar, or even Dreamworks is Coraline. It’s also the creepiest animated film I have seen. Button eyes, much?
15. I love life, friends, and family, and mostly everything. I’m as easygoing as can be. I’m very eccentric at heart as you will see in the next 29 days.